When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information such as your IP address, the type of browser you're using, the pages you visit, and the duration of your visit. We use this information to improve our website and provide a personalized user experience. We may also collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, and other necessary information to provide the requested services, such as hotel room reservations.
Use of Information
We use the collected information to provide the requested services, personalize your experience on our website, improve our services, communicate with you, send you promotional information, and administer our website.
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for commercial purposes unless we obtain your prior consent or as required by law. We may disclose your personal information in the following cases: when necessary to provide the requested services, when required by law, to protect our rights, property, or safety, as well as those of our customers or the public, or as part of a business transaction such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from them. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will immediately delete it from our systems.
The GDPR, a comprehensive data protection law, sets stringent guidelines for the collection, processing, and storage of personal data of individuals within the European Union (EU). Despite being situated in Quebec, Canada, at Manoir Hovey, we recognize the global reach of the internet and the imperative of safeguarding the privacy rights of all our website visitors, including those from the EU. To ensure GDPR compliance, we have implemented a robust framework that ensures the responsible collection and processing of personal data while upholding the core principles of the regulation. Our approach includes the following key measures:
- Lawful Basis for Processing: We collect and process personal data only when there is a lawful basis for doing so. This includes obtaining your consent or processing data when it is necessary for the performance of a contract.
- Data Minimization: We strictly adhere to the principle of data minimization, collecting only the necessary personal data required to provide you with the requested services or information.
- Purpose Limitation: We are committed to clearly defining the purposes for which we collect and process personal data. We do not employ personal data for any unrelated purposes without obtaining your explicit consent.
- Data Security: To protect your personal data from unauthorized access, loss, or disclosure, we have implemented comprehensive technical and organizational measures. These measures are designed to ensure the highest level of data security.
- Data Subject Rights: We deeply respect your rights as a data subject. This includes your right to access, rectify, or erase your personal data. Should you have any requests or inquiries regarding your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us using the information provided at the end of this text.
575 Rue Hovey
North Hatley, QC J0B 2C0
+1 (800) 661-2421
We will do our best to respond to your inquiries as soon as possible.